InnoCaption is growing every day! We are a certified IP captioned telephone service provider, federally funded and administered company. We are now opening contracting hours and looking for Independent Contractor Real-Time Captioners. We use a live stenographer or court reporter to generate captions for our registered users who are profoundly deaf or hard of hearing. The stenographer generates captions of what the other party to the call says. We are proud to provide a very meaningful service to those people with hearing loss by helping them to communicate better and independently with the world.
InnoCaption provides all the benefits from working at home remotely:
· No Hassle Driving/Commuting or High Gas Bills
· No Worries About Work Attire
· No Transcripts!!!
· Set Your Own Schedule: 5am-8pm PST (min. 12hrs/wk required)
· Night Shift: 9pm-6am PST
· Desperate Need during the Peak Hours (10am-3 pm CST)
· Professional Software (CATalyst, Eclipse, DigiCat or ProCat, etc) with minimum 50,000 Words in Dictionary
· Be able to write 180WPM with at least 95% accuracy
· Complete speed and accuracy testing
· Complete compliance training and technical training
Each stenographer who is contracted with after passing the testing and training requirements will be able to set their own hours, and work remotely. At this time, we are in desperate need of court reporters during the peak hours (10am-3pm CST)
If you have any colleagues you think may be interested in contracting with us, please feel free to pass along the information.
Individuals interested in contracting should send a resume to [email protected]
Or if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. We would be more than happy to answer/discuss any queries you might have. Please give us a call at 714-202-1720 (ext 1004). Ask for Justine. For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.innocaption.com